Monday, November 22, 2010


We made pumpkin cheesecake today, I have to say that it is yummy and good...I am venturing into cheesecake territory. I love them but I have always felt a little intimidated making one, it was good though, still trying to figure out how to make the top not crack and little secrets that great cheesecake bakers know but John and I ate it up. Taking one to Thanksgiving dinner..graham cracker crust and all.
I thankful for my oldest child John..thank you for making me a momma, thank you for changing my life into what I always dreamed it would be.

I thankful for this boy who is about to venture into pre-teen land in a few years. The fire has not started yet but I see sparks fly sometimes. it just hasn't been fueled with pre-teenest. He still loves to play and pretend and I am holding on to it.

I am thankful for his loyalty to his brothers and sisters. I thankful for his creative mind, that he always thinks of great games to play.
I am thankful that I have gotten to see him step-up and be a big kid this year. I am thankful that he is on a gluten-free diet and that he has shown us self-control with his eating. He is able to turn down foods and eat wisely and never complains about it (well hardly ever).
I am thankful that he can forgive easily, wants to cheer us up when we feel down and is always ready to have some fun. He is a great big brother, who gets on the floor and plays with his little brother and sisters.

No comments: