Friday, September 6, 2013

Our Weekend


We traveled to Grandmama and Grandaddy's house this past weekend.  Full of fun, excitement and memories.
I hope they all remember this yard, this house, and the memories of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  This was my grandparents' yard and the etchings in my mind of playing hide n seek, tag, rolling down the big hill, card games with my cousins fill me up inside. It is funny how they know family, how they know that they belong in it and the relationship they each have with the other and the love they feel.  These are "the Big" memories and I  forget that at times. When all the fascinating places and fun new things dazzle me and urge for our attention. 
This place is what gets talked about the most and these people are the ones that hold my children's hearts.  

No comments: