Friday, February 12, 2010

It always amazes me of the gifts God gives, how he never stops and how he gives so abundantly. I can't express how thankful I am for each of my children, how each one of them is a blessing, a joy, and a priveledge to have. I am always humbled that my Father trusted me with their lives and their spiritual upbringing, a sinner like me.
In December, God surprised us with an amazing gift...our 5th child. I have prayed for this child, like with the other 4, that he will be healthy, a servant of God and filled with love for others. That I will let God use me to teach him and mode him into the person, He wants him to be.
Ten years ago, Corey and I prayed that God would give us children...we thought 4, how amazing that God doesn't always allow us to pick the number, the sex, or the time but intervenes and gives us a better number and time.

No comments: