Monday, May 18, 2009

Momma, I just can't wait.









I have been meaning to write about Jacob's first baseball game for awhile but with both boys playing ball and everything else going on there isn't much free time.


"Momma, when is my first ballgame," I don't know how many times I heard that before the first game. John had two ballgame before Jacob, so it was really hard for him to wait.

So the day of the big game against the Phillies was superexciting for Jacob and he was so anxious about getting to play.

He scored two points that night, and got on base everytime he went up to bat. He got to play catcher, first base and pitcher...so at the end of the game he could not stop smiling. Jacob is so intense on playing and is determined to be the best one on the team. He can catch the ball, throw it precisely to his other teammate and always listens to his couch. Jacob is going to be a ball player...he just loves the sport and the compitition of it all.







No comments: